Sunday, October 22, 2006

Realization

It comes to me this evening, that I must keep my kids safe at home. I must keep them away from men, who feel that they can hurt them.

There are alot of sick people in the world, with a hunger for sex. They will stoop to any level to get it.

Doctors claim this to be chemical imbalance or mental instablility. i don't buy it. It is a man, that is hungry, and has power only over someone weaker then themselves.

I met a family this weekend, whose child was abused. To see their pain, their anguish, and to imagine what that child has endured.

A child trusts their family. An uncle? Uncle??????????????

Damn bastard deserves to be in jail. Hope he rots there. As for the family, they are in pain, but admittedly very strong. God Bless them.

I needed to rant. I really needed this vent.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. I know how hard it is. I have seen this many a time. As a nurse, I have seen the brutalilities that children face. Not just sexual abuse, but physical and violent abuse. Then parents deny that they ever did it. Its sad.

How do you give a voice to a child? How do you give strength to a child?

4:51 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Thanks for your comments NN. You are right, how do you give strength to a child.

You can however, support a child. That in itself is worth a million.

ND

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home